-
February 8th, 2001, 10:39 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Just wanted to know, because a friend may be getting a turbo kit in the near future, and I'd like to help install it.
------------------
Houston, TX
1999 FBP Civic EX auto SUPERCHARGED Performance: Jackson Racing Supercharger w/fuel pump
Air Intake w/ Hiper Filter, Heat Shield Thermal Research & Development Cat-Back Exhaust, Accel Thundersport +300 Plug wires, Nuespeed Sport Springs, APC Rear Strut Tower Bar, APC Breather Filter, VTEC Light
www.geocities.com/tom_civic99
-
February 8th, 2001, 10:47 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Its not that hard if you have all the right tools. You need to plan. I think I planned so well that I only made one run to the autoparts store.
I did my 1st turbo install on my car about a month ago. It was a fun weekend.
art
-
February 9th, 2001, 08:03 AM
#3
Inactive Member
the install is fairly simple and straight forward.. Tuning is another thing though......... thats the key
------------------
[email protected]
-
February 9th, 2001, 06:49 PM
#4
Inactive Member
So im likely to save some good cash by installing myself, and getting it tuned the next day or somthing
-
February 10th, 2001, 12:58 AM
#5
Inactive Member
installing a turbo is a piece of cake. The only thing that you might need help is tapping the oil line. If you do it install, just get the moroso oil pan (since you saved money on installation). Everything is bolt on, very straight foward.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks